|Involvement in the CLLA has helped our members gain new clients; refer work to other members; grow their business and build strong personal relationships.
But don't take our word for it.
"I've built my practice on my continuous membership and participation in the Commercial Law League of America. I have had the good fortune of making lifelong friendships, broadening my knowledge through the many education programs and participating in membership on numerous committees. I can honestly say that membership in the League is and has been to me of inestimable value."
- Les Taroff
Roe Taroff Taitz & Portman, LLP
"When I joined the Commercial Law League of America, I had no clients, my $8 per hour secretary made more salary than I did and in winter, my Detroit office was so cold that ice formed on the inside of the window. Now, almost 30 years later, due to the Commercial Law League and hard work, I employ 50 people in my collection practice with my two law partners. Thank you, Commercial Law League of America!"
- Richard G. Roosen
Roosen, Varchetti & Olivier
Clinton Township, Mich.
"Early on, I realized how important the lawyer activity was to my agency's success. I made a conscious decision to attend CLLA meetings and get to know the people who were so tied to my prosperity and security. I still have strong, personal bonds with [the people I met many years ago]. I count on them to collect my money, hand hold my clients at trial and, in rare cases, protect my fee."
- Bob Ingold, President
Commercial Collection Corp. of N.Y.
Save Big With the CLLA's Exclusive Member-Only Programs!
Business outsourcing and human capital management service provider ADP can help streamline your payroll services process by:
- Utilizing cash management tools that help you use your financial resources in a smarter, more efficient way
- Attract stellar workers and retain staff by offering optional employee benefits
- Minimize your exposure to financial risk with integrated compliance solutions
- A 20% discount on payroll processing costs
- Cash-back promotions & free 2013 W2s
- Reduced payroll implementation costs
ADP pays 1 out of every 6 working Americans and is one of the four AAA-rated companies (by Moody's and Standard and Poor's).
Boost employee engagement and prepare for your future with ADP retirement services.
- They're integrated with your payroll proces - making the process easy to manage.
- There are no hidden fees
- Invest with confidence and be ready for retirement!
- Reduced implementation costs for 401(k) programs
- Special retirement plan pricing
ADP has been ranked the fastest growing retirement plan provider for the past 4 years by CFO magazine.
The UPS® Savings Program: Ship and Save with UPS®
Commercial Law League of America is proud to bring its members valuable discounts
on the products and services they need. Take advantage of competitive rates available on
UPS® shipping services.
Save on a broad portfolio of shipping services including:
- Up to 34%* on UPS Air letters
- Up to 30%* on UPS Air packages (1 lb.+)
- Up to 32%* on UPS International imports and exports
- Up to 18%* on UPS® Ground shipments
- Savings begin at 75%* on UPS Freight® shipments over 150 lbs.
- 50%* on UPS Next Day Air®, UPS Next Day Air Saver®, UPS Worldwide Express® export, UPS Worldwide Saver®
export, and UPS Worldwide Expedited® export shipments for up to four weeks after you enroll.*
CLLA members can receive these discounts even if you already have a UPS account. Whether you need
your documents or packages to arrive the next day or are looking for an affordable shipping option, UPS
understands the importance of speed, reliability, and cost. Plus, the more you ship, the more you can save.
Let CLLA and UPS help your business grow, improve your bottom line and make shipping easier. To enroll
and start saving today, visit savewithups.com/clla. For more information, call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377),
M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST.
*Visit savewithups.com/clla for specific services and discounts. Click here for details on Introductory Program discounts.